Over nine years of professional firewall, managed switch, Windows and Linux server administration, virtualization, and programming experience in fast paced manufacturing environments.
- Birthday: August 1989
- Website: https://webtron.me/
- Locale: Fargo, ND
- Phone: Contact Me
- Study: Computer Science
- Email: email@example.com
I'm an avid computer guru that loves to dabble in IoT (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc), SQL database development, and most recently Linux OS operations.
Away from the computer; I enjoy spending time in the sand playing beach volleyball and competing in triathlons. I also own a photography business and enjoy traveling around the world.
Complete downloadable resume here
2011 - Present
Alene Candles, LLC. - Remote
- Reinforces processes and business flows for the IT department including technical documentation for end users on our knowledge base site. Maintain company SOPs and change control by managing GPO policies.
- Overhauled network security by implementing multiple layers of anti-virus (Sophos), email security and continuity (Mimecast), and anti-ransomware protection (Intercept-X).
- Implemented and integrated help desk system for 350 users, providing in-person, on call, and email support.
- Maintain and Install layer 2 and layer 3 hardware throughout remote sites including; managed switches (HP Procurve, Adtran, Cisco), firewall and port configurations (Silver-Peak), VOIP telecommunications (Allworx) and remote network storage backups (ShadowProtect/Synology).
Technical Support Specialist
2016 - Present
2U Inc. - Remote
- Perform root cause analysis and communicate findings to customers using CRM software (Salesforce).
- Provides live technical support through phone, chat, and email to professor/students during active class sessions..
- Collaborates with company departments and internal cross-functional teams to promptly resolve student and faculty issues.
- Master of Adobe Connect, Zoom Conferencing, and Learning Management System in order to proficiently provide technical assistance to faculty/students and troubleshoot with competence.
Bachelor's Study in Game, Simulation, and Robotics
2007 - 2012
Daniel Webster College, Nashua, NH
Developed a core set of skills in both programming languages and computer repair standards. Created projects in over 12 different programming languages. Learned the basics of project management and professional team building. Continued studies in advanced computer repair and program debugging as well as learning industry standard documentation skills.
Fundamental/Advanced SQL Database Management
Alene Candles, LLC.
Intermediate/Advanced Excel Training
Alene Candles, LLC.
Feel free to reach out to me!
West Fargo, ND 58078 USA